The Only Way to Kill the Home Office Blues
About the Hotel
Among the green hills of Umbria, Saragano is nestled between olive groves and vineyards, immersed in authentic Umbrian charm.
Aethos Saragano is an entire village that was completely restored and brought back to its original splendour to accommodate nature and refuge-seeking travellers.
Step back in time as you explore the thousand year old streets encompassing Roman walls and ancient buildings.
1.5 hours from Roma Airport
25 min from Foligno train station
Experience the best company retreats in Italy with Aethos Saragano. Engage in a variety of activities, including archery, horseback riding, and truffle hunting, while creating meaningful connections with the local community. Plan your next corporate offsite with us and make lasting memories.
We offer a wide range of activities to enhance off-work hours.Explore Experiences Opens in New Tab
- 10 tastefully decorated suites, all in an authentic style with an elegant contemporary design (maximum capacity of 22 guests)
- Library with fireplace and bar able to host meetings for 20 people
- White board, presentation board and projector available upon request
- Concierge on site from 8am to 8pm
- Nanny and staff available
- 14 meter outdoor lap pool
Get Your Individual Proposal
“It feels like covid never happened - our team is now back on track” — Attendee